USB Safely Remove v4.0.9.779 Final




USB Safely Remove v4.0.9.779 Final

FEATURES:
*Unlimited number of processes to launch
You may specify to launch any number of processes for specified event. For example you may setup launching a backup of the drive before stopping and following disomounting of a TrueCrypt volume
*Optional command line parameters
You may pass such device parameters as drive letter, drive label, device PNP name into the process command line via parameter templates (e.g. this command line will browse a drive in Explorer on device connection: explorer.exe %DriveLetter%)
*New events to launch programs
Now programs can be launched after device plugging, before device stopping, after device stopping and after device removing
*Global autorun
You can setup a program to be launched not only for certain device, but for all hotplug devices in the system

One click templates!
Dislike reading boring documentation, but interested in one of the following things?
* Browsing a drive with Explorer or Total Commander on device connection
* Scanning a device for viruses on its connection
* Making automatic backup of a flash-drive folder
* Automatic mounting and dismounting a TrueCrypt volume stored on a device


Download

1 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Hi, I'm a newbie here, but I already want to bring all the benefits of me :) So, I want to share my experience with you..
9 days ago, accidentally, i had found the Mobile Phone TV...and I was so delighted with this application
that I decided to talk to you :)

I consider myself a bit of a road warrior. I am on and off jets and through airports at least twice,
usually 4 times a week. I can catch up on news, watch a Discovery program, check up on the stock market or just find something interesting.
The live guide works like cable at home and the connection speed is very good. All in ALL - I RATE A 5 Star program!

but I do not want to leave any links here, so you can email me fairyalexiss@gmail.com
and i will give you the site of this unusual program :)

(but please don't PM me, because it's so difficult to communicate in such kind of way)

so, I hope I was helpful to you)) see you in next posts ..

sincerely
your Alexis....

p.s. English is not my native language, so sorry for any mistakes :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...